- See a Family Recently Reunited! | Bolivia Update June 26, 2017 - 0 comments
- When Staying Alive Depends on Being Adopted | Family Friday June 23, 2017 - 0 comments
- Why Dads Are Vitally Important to Orphan Care June 19, 2017 - 0 comments
Bringing Joy & Purpose to Orphans
We seek to mobilize the Church, His body, where each member can provide a unique and special service: some to adopt, some to care, some to give.
“Our Children” will:
- Not want for food, clothing, medical care, or shelter
- Be taught the Gospel and how to live as followers of Jesus Christ
- Receive a quality education to provide a foundation for their future
- Experience continued love and support as they transition into adult living
100% of all donations to Lifesong for Orphans will go to caring for orphans (no administrative costs will be deducted). All US based fundraising and administrative costs are paid for by TMG Foundation and other partners.
Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to man.
- There is one eternal God, the Creator of all things, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life.
- Man was created in God’s image, but by man’s transgression became separated from God.
- Man is justified by faith, by the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary’s cross, His death, and His resurrection from the grave.
- The Holy Spirit resides in the hearts of true believers and is evidenced by a spiritual rebirth, reconciliation with God, and obedience to God’s word.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected; the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
- God is the creator of all life, including the unborn; all life is precious in His sight.
- God designed marriage to be between a man and a woman united in a lifelong union.
Our Approach to Mobilize the Church
Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO) — Lifesong for Orphans is a Founding Member and privileged to serve on the Board of Directors for the Christian Alliance for Orphans. CAFO represents a group of Christian organizations and churches joining voices to care for orphans.
Empowered to Connect (ETC) — Led by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Michael & Amy Monroe, ETC offers a wide array of resources for adoptive and foster parents. We are all about helping parents create strong and lasting connections with their children in order to help them heal and become whole.
iCareAboutOrphans.org — Ministry of Focus on the Family
Hope for Orphans — Ministry of FamilyLife
Pathways for Little Feet — Interest-free loans Partner
Retail Orphan Initiative — Vision Team Partner
Misgana Ministries — Ethiopia Partner