- New Orphan Care Initiative! // Lifesong Bolivia: Fundación Esperanza June 19, 2013 - 0 comments
- "We Said Yes to Adoption" // June Mission Moment June 17, 2013 - 0 comments
- Project Sunshine Success! // Family Friday June 14, 2013 - 0 comments
Adoption Grants & Loans
Adoption is a ministry to effect future generations…and Lifesong’s Adoption Grant, and Church Adoption Fund programs are fantastic resources for how God could provide for your adoption financial needs…” — Howard Dayton, Co-Founder, Crown Financial Ministries
Adoption is our ultimate goal in caring for orphan children as it enables them to become a part of God’s perfect plan…a family. While many Christian families have the desire and resources to care for a child, initial costs keep many from following God’s call to adopt.
Please note — In order to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice, we must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home.
Application & Information
- Adoption Grant & Loan Application
- Grant & Loan Info Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Adoption Tax Credit Info
- Watch & listen to Lifesong Adoptive family testimonials
Lifesong offers matching grants (range from $1,000-$4,000), which encourage the adopting couple’s church family to financiallyand prayerfully support the adoption.
- Dollar-for dollar matching grants act as catalysts in raising funds. As donations come in for adoptive families, matching grant money becomes available.
- Involving the local church creates a lifelong bond between the church family and the adopted child.
Key Strategy – Catalytic tool that mobilizes & engages the Body of Christ, leveraging funds to help bridge the financial gap.
Interest Free Loans–Lifesong Legacy Fund
The Lifesong Legacy Fund offers Interest Free Loans to help families overcome the high cost of adoption. For donors, the Legacy Fund is a gift that keeps on giving. As the loans are repaid, new family needs are met…creating a self-perpetuating fund.
- Families enter into a covenant agreement to repay the loan through manageable monthly or annual payments.
- Families may utilize the Federal Adoption Tax Credit (2012: $12,650, 2013: $12,970) to support their loan payments.
Key Strategy — Funds become ‘self-perpetuating’, where loan repayments each month are recirculated to help meet current needs of new adopting families.
Live out James 1:27 – Fund Adoption & Serve a Widow
Explore this innovative adoption funding tool to remove the financial barriers. Raise money for your adoption while helping BOTH the widow and the orphan! Learn more »