Please enjoy this update from Construction of Hope in Cambodia…
“This past month, we have had the blessing of being able to meet a little boy we now know as Vanna, as he is now off the streets and living inside the church in Phnom Penh.
When Pastor Somnang first encountered Vanna, Pastor Somnang simply prayed for the boy and offered his information to the boy’s mother, who was begging alongside him. Three months later, the mother unexpectedly showed up in Phnom Penh at the church with Vanna asking for help. Please pray for Vanna and his continued development and transition.
At eight years old with little prior experience of discipline, education, and proper care, Vanna is quite a handful in the church – a bundle of rambunctious unfocused energy! Please pray that God will bring out and redeem his unique talents and gifts and also give grace and wisdom to Pastor Somnang and those who are caring for him.”
Cambodia Prayer Requests:
- Grace and wisdom for those caring for Vanna.
- For Vanna’s heart to be softened to God’s true Word.
- Health for the children in Phnom Penh in the recent chickenpox outbreak, including Pastor Somnang’s 10 month old daughter.
- Discipleship for new believers.
- 20 children in need from Kob’s hometown, recently brought to our attention. Please pray for wisdom in how to help and for the resources necessary.
We invite you to share a word of encouragement to our staff at Lifesong Cambodia. To do so, comment below or on our Facebook wall and it will be forwarded to our staff. Thank you in advance for your kind words of support!