- How to Avoid Compassion Fatigue February 22, 2017 - 0 comments
- Our Motivation for Social Justice in 7 Quotes February 20, 2017 - 0 comments
- 4 Years to the Minute | Family Friday February 17, 2017 - 0 comments
Outside the Walls
“Our initial dream for the Tapestry Adoption Fund was simple – to help as many children & families experience the blessing of adoption as our resources would allow. By partnering with Lifesong and utilizing the strategic tools of matching grants and interest-free loans, the fund was designed to help qualified families in a tangible and practical way as they follow God’s call to travel the adoption journey.” – Michael Monroe, Tapestry Ministry Read more »
- Approximately 153 million orphans worldwide are trapped in a cycle of hopelessness, without anyone to love them…protect them…care for them….
- Adoptive families all over the world are waiting to bring their children into forever families but are lacking the finances to do so.
- Lifesong and other organizations do not have the resources to help every family that applies.
The body of Christ is equipped to help bring children into these Christian families, regardless of their geographical location or church affiliation. Would you be willing to reach more children together, than each church is able to alone?
Create Priorities For Your Adoption Fund:
- Church members and those associated with your ministry
- Believers within your community
- Christian adoptive families that apply for Lifesong’s Adoption Funding
Notification Sent As Needs Arise:
- Churches involved in Outside the Walls will be notified when another church does not have the resources to help one of their approved, Christian adoptive families. Each church has the option to approve or deny a family based on their local needs.
- On an exception basis, a church may be contacted to reach out to an exceptional family in need, approved by Lifesong.
“[Joining Outside the Walls] has been an incredibly rewarding experience for all parties involved. First, it has enabled families to fulfill their pursuit of adoption. Second, it has afforded Lifesong with the ability to experience the joy of seeing other believers serve a family in need. Third, it has blessed Christ Fellowship as we strive to be obedient to God’s call. Finally, and most importantly, I am convinced that God is glorified as his people work to support one another for his cause. ” –Mark Thomas, Christ Fellowship
How can you get involved?
Contact Rich Metcalfe – email@example.com sharing your desire to be involved.