- See a Family Recently Reunited! | Bolivia Update June 26, 2017 - 0 comments
- When Staying Alive Depends on Being Adopted | Family Friday June 23, 2017 - 0 comments
- Why Dads Are Vitally Important to Orphan Care June 19, 2017 - 0 comments
Have you ever considered trading your paved road in the states for a dirt road in a developing country? Has the Lord prompted your heart to serve orphans overseas? We are looking for people to GO and SERVE as missionaries all over the world.
As missionary Jim Elliott once famously said, “He is no fool that gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” The truth is simple. You can’t out-sacrifice God. As you take the love and truth of Christ where it is not, your faithful Heavenly Father will daily–continually–meet your needs.
Ready to learn more?
Here’s what we are looking for currently–
In addition to our current missionary needs (see below), we are always looking for staff to serve at various locations around the world. Specifically, these needs include accounting, administration, counseling, and facility management/maintenance. Interested in learning more? Please submit your resume and cover letter. We’d be happy to share more details about each opportunity.
Current Missionary Needs
Join one of our mission teams in-country for 2 to 4 years. Open opportunities exist in Ethiopia and Haiti. Each of these opportunities will require hard work and dedication, but each comes with a lifetime of memories. Come see first-hand what God is doing overseas. Work with orphans and vulnerable children. Meet loving caregivers and Christian mentors sacrificing for kids in need.
Learn more about each of the opportunities below:
Come help guide kids into a more hopeful future! We are seeking a missionary candidate(s) to serve in Ziway as our Program Director. The Program Director will report to our board (Ethiopian Executive Committee), serve with our Ethiopian leadership team, and be responsible for general oversight of the program including:
- maintaining government regulations
- budgeting, cash management, and financial accountability
- overseeing facility expansion
- ensuring ongoing program quality
- promoting Christian discipleship
- facilitating child sponsorship
- communicating with the home office
Beneficial skills/experiences include:
- leadership, communication, and organization skills
- experience with finances/accounting
- heart for discipleship, vision, development
Candidates will complete the required full missionary sending process. This includes training, support raising, and culture/language learning in country. At least an initial 3-5 year commitment will be required.
Visit the Lifesong Ethiopia page to learn more about the project.
Open Arms ministry is currently caring for 125 children. There is a local staff of 55. In addition to the school and medical needs, Open Arms has started an agricultural and hospitality business. We are seeking someone to assist with administration and logistics with both.
Beneficial skills/experience include:
- accounting, bookkeeping, and administrative abilities
- interpersonal skills with multiple project teams
- flexibility, patience, and open to learning a new language
- ability to work well with others
Cross-cultural training will be required. Previous experience is helpful.
Visit the Lifesong Haiti page for more information on this project.
God is not unjust. He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people. –Hebrews 6:10