- How Facebook Led Us to Our Son | Family Friday October 13, 2017 - 0 comments
- What Is the Value of a Girl? October 11, 2017 - 0 comments
- "I Don't Want This Child" | Ukraine Country Update October 9, 2017 - 0 comments
Haiti Guest House
Lifesong Open Arms invites you to stay and work with us in our NEW Guest House in Bercy, Haiti, now available for church groups.
We are 60km, one hour drive from Port-Au-Prince Airport, off National Hwy 1.
OUR MISSION is to care for the physical, spiritual, educational and future employment needs of nearly 300 orphaned and vulnerable children. Our goal is to grow leaders of faith who will change the nation of Haiti! Our community will house the children in family style residences with house parents loving the kids (no institutional dorm style living), an activity center and soccer program will provide healthy opportunities for our kids and the community to interact and our education program will teach critical thinking (vs rote memorization, the current model in Haiti) all of which will ensure the hopes and dreams of these children will become a reality.
- Sleeps 80 in our modern, clean hotel style rooms
- All rooms are air conditioned and have hot and cold running water with private bathrooms
- Views of the mountains and ocean welcome you
- Roof-top fellowship area can be used for group meetings
- After a long day in the Haitian sun enjoy a swim in our pool
MISSION GROUP PACKAGE
COVERED WITHIN OUR $700 (PER PERSON) GROUP PACKAGE IS:
7 nights lodging
Home cooked meals under our open air dining room
Optional trip to a local beach resort to enjoy the warm waters of the Caribbean