- A Life Transformed by Love February 16, 2018 - 0 comments
- Valentine's Day: What It Should Mean to Christians February 14, 2018 - 0 comments
- Meet a Boy Who Is Changing Lives in Liberia | Liberia Update February 12, 2018 - 0 comments
Adoption Grant and Loan Application
A few quick considerations
1. You may submit this application after your home study is complete.
2. This application is for domestic and international adoptions.
3. Applications from all qualifying U.S. citizens will be reviewed.
4. Lifesong for Orphans must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home. This allows Lifesong to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice.
5. You may only submit one application for assistance per adoption to Lifesong or any of Lifesong’s adoption fund partners
6. Other questions about adoption grants and loans can be answered here.
Please mail the application to:
Lifesong for Orphans
Attn: Adoption Assistance
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
*For Colorado families, please contact your home study agency directly to request and grant permission for the agency to send your Homestudy to Lifesong directly.