- 25 Kids Books About Adoption November 17, 2017 - 0 comments
- In Memory of the Most Amazing Dad November 10, 2017 - 0 comments
- 5 Things to Pray for Your Child's Birth Parents November 8, 2017 - 0 comments
Join a Vision Team
David Platt writes in his book, Radical, “…orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names… before you see their faces. It is easier to pretend they’re not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes.”
We fully believe this. And we know you have a heart for the orphan and the vulnerable, so we want to give you the opportunity meet and connect with the people we serve. Will you join us for an upcoming Vision Team?
3 Goals of the Vision Team
- See & Experience the current orphan ministry
- Learn how your time, skills & abilities can be used in a meaningful way
- Strategize & discuss future orphan care work
“A vision trip gave me the opportunity to experience first hand how God is using Lifesong toimpact not only orphans and vulnerable children, but an entire community.”
– Rod Brenneman | Vision Team Member
What is the cost? $550 per person ($650 per couple) + flights. Includes room & board, transportation, translators, visas if needed. Some countries have added excursions. Lifesong will arrange flights and schedule while in country.
Do I need a Passport? Yes, you will need a valid Passport with at least 6 months remaining. For more information visit this website:
Do I need immunizations? We recommend making sure you have updated immunizations. Some countries do recommend preventative medicine or require additional immunizations, check out this website before traveling:
How many people are on each team? Typically Lifesong leads teams of 10- 15 people from all over the US.
Is there a work project as part of the Vision Team? No. Vision Teams are for strategic planning, collaborating and investing into the lives of the children and staff in-country during the trip and after.