- How the Christmas Story Is an Adoption Story December 1, 2017 - 0 comments
- 25 Kids Books About Adoption November 17, 2017 - 0 comments
- In Memory of the Most Amazing Dad November 10, 2017 - 0 comments
By providing micro-business opportunities for orphan caregivers and orphan graduates, independence and self-worth can be developed in a life that longs for a hopeful future…
Micro-Business Loans for Orphan Caregivers in Zambia
These loans are given out of the Zambia general operating budget and when a loan is repaid with 7.9% interest rate, (Zambian banks charge 22-25%) the money goes back into the general budget. This extra money generated through loans helps us increase the standard of living for the students we serve.
Zambia Micro-Business Loans Giving Opportunities:
- Give a $20 loan to create a job for a parent/caregiver
Our school currently uses $200 worth of eggs every month. Chicken is a popular food, sustainable business, and a wide-open sales market. Lifesong would like to construct a simple building to raise broiler chickens and laying chickens. The layers would supply the school with the needed eggs and the broilers would be both consumed by the students and sold on the market.
- Support Chicken Rearing – $200