While critics are divided over the new “Anne of Green Gables,” one thing is certain– Anne…
- Netflix's Anne with an E, Reviewed May 26, 2017 - 0 comments
- Carried by God: National Foster Care Month May 24, 2017 - 0 comments
- Bright Hope for Tomorrow | Zambia Update May 22, 2017 - 0 comments
Adoption Grant and Loan Application
A few quick considerations
1. You may submit an Adoption Grant and Loan Application after your home study is complete. The Adoption Grant and Loan Application is for domestic and international adoptions. Applications from all qualifying U.S. citizens will be reviewed.
2. We must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home. This allows us to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice.
3. Other questions about adoption grants and loans can be answered here.
Please mail the application to:
Lifesong for Orphans
Attn: Adoption Grants & Loans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
*For Colorado families, please contact your home study agency directly to request and grant permission for the agency to send your Homestudy to Lifesong directly.