Sometimes reading books with our children allows us to say things in unique or helpful ways.…
- 25 Kids Books About Adoption November 17, 2017 - 0 comments
- In Memory of the Most Amazing Dad November 10, 2017 - 0 comments
- 5 Things to Pray for Your Child's Birth Parents November 8, 2017 - 0 comments
Adoption Grant and Loan Application
A few quick considerations
1. You may submit an Adoption Grant and Loan Application after your home study is complete. The Adoption Grant and Loan Application is for domestic and international adoptions. Applications from all qualifying U.S. citizens will be reviewed.
2. We must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home. This allows us to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice.
3. Other questions about adoption grants and loans can be answered here.
Please mail the application to:
Lifesong for Orphans
Attn: Adoption Grants & Loans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
*For Colorado families, please contact your home study agency directly to request and grant permission for the agency to send your Homestudy to Lifesong directly.