The adoption of our precious daughter is part of a legacy where God connected the dots…
- Where Life and Death Meet in Grace and Adoption | Family Friday September 22, 2017 - 0 comments
- 5 Easy Ways to Encourage a Foster or Adoptive Family September 19, 2017 - 0 comments
- 4 Exciting Orphan Sunday Resources September 12, 2017 - 0 comments
Adoption Grant and Loan Application
A few quick considerations
1. You may submit an Adoption Grant and Loan Application after your home study is complete. The Adoption Grant and Loan Application is for domestic and international adoptions. Applications from all qualifying U.S. citizens will be reviewed.
2. We must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home. This allows us to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice.
3. Other questions about adoption grants and loans can be answered here.
Please mail the application to:
Lifesong for Orphans
Attn: Adoption Grants & Loans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
*For Colorado families, please contact your home study agency directly to request and grant permission for the agency to send your Homestudy to Lifesong directly.
There are hundreds of ways to participate in the ministry of foster care or adoption…