- Adoption: A Dad’s Perspective November 27, 2015 - 0 comments
- 2 Minutes to a Better Christmas November 25, 2015 - 0 comments
- 7 Ways You Can Encourage an Adopting Family in Your Church November 20, 2015 - 1 comment
Adoption Without Borders
What is Adoption Without Borders? (Indigenous Adoption)
- Approximately 143 million orphans world-wide are trapped in a cycle of hopelessness, without anyone to love them…protect them…care for them…
- Adoptive families all over the world are waiting to bring their children home, but are lacking the finances to do so.
The body of Christ is equipped to help bring children into these Christian families, regardless of their geographical location or church affiliation. Would you be willing to help reach more children together, than each church is able to alone?
The system is already in place and working well. Over the past 4 years, Denis Poshelock and his Lifesong Ukraine team have already assisted couples in adopting (or life-long fostering) over 160 orphans. Excellent pre and post-adoption training and support is in place and positive relationships with State run orphanages, local government, the courts and local churches in the Izume, Kharkov and Zap regions of the Ukraine are well established.
Funding to assist with these needs:
- Help to lift the financial barrier of an adoption – $500 per child
How can you get involved?
Contact Rich Metcalfe – email@example.com sharing your desire to be involved.
Share with your church. Download AwoB Flyer
Summer National Adoption Conference
Each year, Lifesong Ukraine holds its semi-annual National Adoption Conference at their camp location. About 20 families attended, this time they came with their children, 62 total! Lots of work to host such an event but definitely joyful! There were two separate events in one – Empower to Connect Training for adults/parents (both adoptive and potential) and horses, games, crafts for the little ones.