- "When you take a step of faith..." // Family Friday May 24, 2013 - 0 comments
- Education: Foundation for the Future May 22, 2013 - 0 comments
- Taking the Gospel to the Village // Lifesong India May 20, 2013 - 1 comment
Adoption Without Borders
What is Adoption Without Borders? (Indigenous Adoption)
An intentional program to link like-minded families and churches in the USA with Christian family’s in the Ukraine who are seeking to adopt.
- Approximately 143 million orphans world-wide are trapped in a cycle of hopelessness, without anyone to love them…protect them…care for them…
- Adoptive families all over the world are waiting to bring their children home, but are lacking the finances to do so.
The body of Christ is equipped to help bring children into these Christian families, regardless of their geographical location or church affiliation. Would you be willing to help reach more children together, than each church is able to alone?
The system is already in place and working well. Over the past 4 years, Denis Poshelock and his Lifesong Ukraine team have already assisted over 35 couples in adopting (or life-long fostering) over 130 orphans. Excellent pre and post-adoption training and support is in place and positive relationships with State run orphanages, local government, the courts and local churches in the Izume, Kharkov and Zap regions of the Ukraine are well established.
Funding to assist with these needs:
- Help to lift the financial barrier of an adoption – $500 per child
How can you get involved?
Contact Rich Metcalfe – firstname.lastname@example.org sharing your desire to be involved.
Share with your church. Download AwoB Flyer